Mail Order Pharmacy > Automatic Refill
As an added feature to the LDI Mail Order Program, LDI is adding an automatic refill program. LDI is continuing to enhance your experience of ordering your maintenance medications via mail order without a phone call by providing a convenient automatic refill program. After you register, you will start receiving your maintenance medications automatically every 90 days.
How does the LDI Home Advantage Select Auto Refill Program work?
- It is simple. Once you register for auto refill, LDI will automatically process your maintenance medications every 90 days and ship them to you.
Which medications qualify to be filled though the LDI Home Advantage Select Auto Refill Program?
- The program is designed for your maintenance medications. Short term medications do not qualify for the program.
- LDI will not fill any controlled substances through the program because of the unique guidelines for these medications.
What if my prescription is out of refills?
- As a part of the program, LDI will automatically contact your Prescriber when the prescription expires or if you have used all of your refills.
When will my prescription(s) be processed?
- Your prescription(s) will be filled automatically on the 70th day from the fill date of your previous fill of the prescription. Medications not on auto refill should be called in appproximately ten days prior to your last dose.
Will my new maintenance medications be added to the automatic refill program?
- Yes, once you enroll in LDI’s automatic refill program all new maintenance medications will be automatically added to the program.
How do I sign up for the Auto Refill Program?
- To sign-up for the Auto Refill Program click the “Order Refills” button and sign into your E-Prescription account. Members who have not used our online refill program will need to create an account using their AR #, zip code and date of birth. The AR # can be found at the top of any invoice received from LDI. Once logged in, please click the “Click to enroll” banner and accept the legal terms which will then bring you to the automatic refill page. From here, simply check mark the prescriptions you would like to enroll & hit submit. Once submitted the member will receive an email confirmation.
LDI’s staff members are eager to serve your prescription needs. If you have any questions regarding our services, please don’t hesitate to contact a Customer Care Associate at (314) 652-8885 or (888) 241-7027.