LDI offers a convenient mail order program designed to deliver medications quickly and safely to your door.
LDI’s mail order program is ideal for maintenance medications – prescriptions you take on a regular basis to manage conditions like arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, or diabetes. But you can use mail order for 30-day supplies, too.
LDI’s Mail Order Delivery Service is…
- Convenient – By using your mail order pharmacy benefit, you may save time by eliminating trips to your pharmacy and avoiding waiting in line.
- Affordable – LDI’s mail service pharmacy may also save you money. Depending on the type of benefits your plan offers, your mail service co-pays may be lower than those at your local pharmacy for the same medications in the same quantity.
- Fast – Most prescriptions are shipped within 48 hours of receiving your order, helping you eliminate numerous trips to your pharmacy and saving you valuable time.
- Flexible – There are several options for ordering your prescriptions and refills through LDI’s Mail Order Delivery Service.
- Personal – LDI is dedicated to providing you with outstanding personal service. Feel free to call at any time to speak with a customer service specialist about your order or with a pharmacist about your medications. We can be reached at 1(866) 516-1121 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST.
There are three options for ordering your prescriptions through our Mail Order Service:
Mail your prescription to LDI with a completed LDI Mail Service Order Form. Please enclose payment with your order.
Download a mail order form in PDF format here..
Send your order form to LDI at 701 Emerson Road, Suite 301, Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141.
Viewing this information and PDF files requires Adobe Reader™. For the latest free version, visit adobe.com.
Call 1(866) 516-1121 for LDI's fully automated refill phone service or speak to a representative
For refills please be ready to provide your prescription refill number(s), cardholder ID, year of birth, and your Visa, Discover, or MasterCard for payment.
For new prescriptions please also have your prescription information (such as doctor’s name, phone number, name of medication and strength) and LDI will call your doctor.
LDI has a NEW online prescription refill ordering system! The following features are available with our new mail order program:
- Point & Click Online Prescription Ordering
- Online Prescription/Order Tracking (USPS & UPS)
- Email Confirmation of Order Process & Order Shipment
- Online Prescription Profile Management:
- View Last Date Filled
- View Next Eligible Date
In order to register for online refills you must first have filled at least one prescription with LDI. You must have your AR number to register. Your AR number can be found in the top right hand corner of your invoice. If you do not have an invoice call (314) 652-1121 or toll free (866) 516-1121 for your AR number. Then click here to register.
For a detailed tutorial on how to register for and navigate the E-Prescription Portal please click here.
If you are an ECRx member please click here.